Tuesday, November 30, 2010


I decided to go to the school art show. The artist that I chose is Michael R. Brunt. For the titles there was more than one. "Seattle Skyline HDR", "Deception pass Bridge", and "Big sur". He concentrates alot of his work with the wilderness and natural settings. The dates were not available. The reason why I was drawn to these pictures is because I love the scenery that he perceived through his pictures. They are all in natural settings but just at the perfect time. The images profesed to me how beautiful nature is. Something that we don't really see anymore unless we go further out into nature. His view point he wanted to show us is how calm, and mellow many of our nature states can have. Nobody commissioned it in particular but, they are open for selling to anybody who would like to buy them. It was for the audience of who loves the nature, wilderness and the scenes of the oceon. Here is a poem that was also at the art show that i liked.
"On The Shelf"
My heart was left on the shelf, collecting dust and nothing else, It just couldn't bear being inside me and being scared, He jumped out of my chest running faster than a jet, screaming hysterically. My heart tried to erase the history that it shared with you and me, all those wonderful memories are now erased completely.

2 comments:

  1. I like your choice of subject matter. I've always been fond of are with nature scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Major mistake. Are is suppose to say art

    ReplyDelete